What was your first computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some old gateway with Windows 95.

Just remembered it had a 4GB hard drive and 32MB ram. Booted my first computer on that system :)

Some stupid old mac.
LOL. Hey, at least you weren't stupid enough to pay $1500 for an iMac.
My first computer was an iMac 400mhz dv. 64mb ram, dvd rom, 10g hd, bondi blue.
I went to compusa in 2000 and was so excited. Not because of the mac but because I was going to buy a computer. I had always liked the mac look.

Today, I look back and think how stupid I was to have spent so much freakn money on that pos! I sold it 2 years later for $400. Bad investment.

LOL. Hey, at least you weren't stupid enough to pay $1500 for an iMac.
My first computer was an iMac 400mhz dv. 64mb ram, dvd rom, 10g hd, bondi blue.
I went to compusa in 2000 and was so excited. Not because of the mac but because I was going to buy a computer. I had always liked the mac look.

Today, I look back and think how stupid I was to have spent so much freakn money on that pos! I sold it 2 years later for $400. Bad investment.

My parents spent around 2k for our pentium, not the greatest investment either ;].

Ahhh.... C&C Gold Edition.. I remember waking up christmas day and playing that game from the wee hours of the morning in fleece jamies... Good times.

mine was a mac that could only be used for word processing...
the next was a 600mhz celeron, 16GB HD, 64MB RAM (2000)
next was a 2.8GHz P4, 512DDR RAM, 80 GB HD (2004)
next was a 3.0GHz P4, 1024DDR RAM, 160GB HD, Radeon 9800 (2004)
and them my current...

I had pentium 1 don't know the speed. and 1.58GB HDD and 32MB RAM and Windows 95. I used to play hover! and some watched some short movies that came on the windows 95 disc. don't remember how much it costed but my dad bought it.

Oh yeah, the first ever computer i used was a windows 3.1 that the kindergarten i went to had it. don't know specs but only knew it was 3.1 because i saw the splash screen when it loads. that was like 12 years ago?

in our family we've gone:

win3.1>win 95>win 98>win ME>win XP> Vista

bit of a Microsoft family really, i dnt remember the specs off the 3.1 but i know the 95 had a 800Mhz Pen2 or 3, and 850MB HD, the ME was dell so enough said about that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom