Samsung Widescreen Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarFreak1857

Fully Optimized
The 226BW is a night and day difference compared to the 225bw. The screen is so much brighter, sharper, and more crisp for not much more money. The 225bw seems to also have some light bleed issues which were fixed in the 226.

I've compared the two quite a bit before purchasing my 226bw and I am more than satisfied with it. It's simply gorgeous and I recommend it highly to everyone.

im getting the 226bw.. but have a read through the forums because there is a topic about the panels in the 226bw u might want to read about before buying it

I just exchanged the 224BW to a Gateway FPD2275W and Im loving it so far. It does not come with a DVI cable but I didnt care since I kept the DVI cable that came with the Samsung so ye.

So far so good, I thikn it looks better too.

i would rather get the 20" wide with 800:1 contrast ratio (3000:1 DC). 22" wide is too big for me to handle IMO.

if u want the 22" wide, get the 226bw. I saw that at Office Depot n its nice, that is if u have the money.

I would buy from a store that will accept returns without questions, so if you get dead pixels you can keep returning the screens until you are satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom