Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
knuckle50 said:
haha chaos got 0wned

Here, let me help you read:

"The High performance end of the chart is being represented by a VANTEC Tornado 80mm that pushes out an amazing 84CFM. It does this however at a disturbingly high noise rate (55 dBA), meaning that only for benchmarking or gaming in extremely hot environments you could justify the use of this fan."

"At the other end we have a very low-noise 80mm fan from NMB, this fan pushes out 28CFM and is virtually silent. If you place your ear close enough to it you might hear it spinning! (26.5CFM, 22.5 dBA)"

"The last fan we used for testing was a low-noise 90mm fan from Papst, the 3412 N/2GL to be exact. It produces 22dBA and pushes 41CFM."

Any questions??

"The Omega Spread..."

All you need is 'copper', because alluminum has this strange issue with COMPRESSING heat irregularly. Copper would be your BEST choice, Plain and simple... :cool:

yeah Chaos, if your gonna argue at least make sure your right. They did use all those fans on each heatsinks and then made those lovely graphs. Knuckle50 is correct, Chaos you just got 0wned.

"Downward spirol..."

This is probably none of my business, but What the F*** is everyone getting so bent out of shape over a 'Heat' spreader for? I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but this is ridiculous!

Just an opinion from an outsiderÂ…:confused: :cool:

dude.... how can u seriously call urself a geek without getting worked up over this??? i mean the guys saying ALPHA cpu heatsinks perform better than THERMALRIGHTS!!!!! seriously dude , this is a big deal

lol :)

in terms of being a geek, yeah this is a really big deal, think of it as the superbowl, stanley cup, world championship in soccer, and every big sport final wrapped into one. This is about computer cooling, the most important thing in a computer. So yeah we are getting worked up over this for a reason. I strip you of your geekiness ATIRAGEPRO, you are no longer a geek

"Layyofs..."

SewerBeing said:
in terms of being a geek, yeah this is a really big deal, think of it as the superbowl, stanley cup, world championship in soccer, and every big sport final wrapped into one. This is about computer cooling, the most important thing in a computer. So yeah we are getting worked up over this for a reason. I strip you of your geekiness ATIRAGEPRO, you are no longer a geek
... Dahwell.... Good news for me! L-O-L! No offence, but from the first time i read your comments, I couldn't stop laghing!! LOL!!I couldn't mach your geekyness even if i treid! (You guy's are like, the essence of whatever a geek's supposed to be! (Not that i'd know anything about that... LOL!!!) :p :p :p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom