What was your first computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saladfork

In Runtime
*Shrug*

Mine was a pentium 100mhz with an 8-ish gig hdd and a whopping 64 mb of ram.

It came with a 15 inch crt (still in use today :]) and played asteroids like none othe :p.

My first computer was a Compaq. I can't remember what processor it had, but it had a 2GB hard drive (If I remember correctly). It also had 64 MB of RAM. It had Windows 95, but was upgraded to 98. It still works as of this day! (I gave it to a friend who didn't have a computer, though)

I can still remember the day when I used to use it. We had dial up then. Man, I'm soooo glad I have faster internet now...

The first computer I used was a 4.77Mhz IBM clone with a 20MB HD (MS-DOS) - I only played a game on it when I was four.

i had a 36MHz Compaq back in 95. it had 10MB of harddrive and 1KB of memory. it ran windows 3.1. i had the internet on a 14.4k modem

It was a Quantex (never heard of it), pentium 2 (clock speed no idea) liek a 2gb hdd maybe, 32mb ram and windows 98 (we upgraded from 95) and i 12 inch crt i believe which was thrown away maybe 6 months ago, before i was into computers (wish i kept it), and good ol' 56k dial up, it was used until 2003 as a primary house computer (LOL)

My first computer was a spectrum. You had to load the programs with a tape. Once you reset it you lost all data in it. Next I had a 386, don't remember the clock speed though, used to play warcraft, civilization in it, golden axe. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom