SteelSeries' new Ikari Professional Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Source

THIS IS A NICE GAMING MOUSE! Here r the specs that caught my attention right away:

*features a switchable DPI settings and five programmable buttons
*a proprietary 500MHz transmitter to reduce any lag or interference
*no word on price, but SteelSeries says these'll be out in Q4.

all this was announced at Leipzig Games Convention this year.

i want this for Christmas :).

laser sounds cooler..... I am not sure. But some of the hardcore gaming guys that USED to hang out here said a optical mouse is supposed to be better then a laser mouse.

i read an artical a while back that was talking about how optical was technically better but ive used both and havent noticed a diference

i read an artical a while back that was talking about how optical was technically better but ive used both and havent noticed a diference

"Optics is a branch of physics that describes the behavior and properties of light and the interaction of light with matter. Optics explains optical phenomena."

im thinking optical deals with more of a response of time with the laser n pad or table to reduce lag n perform better?

like a faster ms for monitors?

Optics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also says "the most complete description of optical behavior, as known to physics, is unnecessarily complicated for most problems, so particular simplified models are used. These limited models adequately describe subsets of optical phenomena while ignoring behavior irrelevant and/or undetectable to the system of interest."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom