Final Specs before BUYING sunday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to redeem my rebates...but I never count them as you can sometimes receive bs as to why they wont give you the money.

I personally would go with the 8800GTX and dip down a bit on the CPU. a 6600 or even 65 will work just fine, in fact they will over clock better due to a lower multiplier. the GTX has a much larger amount of pipes and will overall, up your benchmarks by a lot even with the downgraded CPU. Otherwise, great build.

I was going to go with E6600 but in fact it's more expensive at all 4 of my local stores then E6750, weird huh?

I dont really have the money for the top end cards. I'm upgrading from a 32MB integrated, 256mb ram, 80Gb hd, Crt monitor, 250W psu (lol), so the 8800gts 320mb will be plenty improvement for me.

performence pc hard ware is a litle more expensive then the us, alltho canada has more pc gamers then the us in the first place, plus there is teh conversion and the availability. the g-skilll hz's only just went to a reasanoble price to 160 instead of 300$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom