Mobo Problems Help Quick Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
I Installed A New Case Fan And A New Cpu Fan And Now My Comp Isnt Starting Up It Goes To Post And Shuts Down Almost Like Its Over Heating. Its Reading This Code In Post EM64T CPU And The Board Is Reading A Code Of 9.9. Which Means In The Manual Power Down Sequence. Any Ideas?

that is my buddies post ^^^ not for the comp in my sig or any other related threads.... just to let you all know

When you turn on the computer, does anything start? Do you see or hear your fans running? Have you connected the 4 or 8 pin CPU connector? Sometimes people forget to plug it back in when they uninstall their CPU HSF. Is the CPU HSF seated properly?

Yes all is seated properly, it turns on and gets to the XP loading screen then it turns off. Its all plugged in and fans are working..

His board is ABIT NI8 SLI .... He thinks its a CPU,, because he called INTEL and they said to RMA it but... he didnt even take out his cpu,, he changed the fan...

i believe its a 400 watt... and he hasnt tried unplugging the HDD i dont think ill let him know thnx for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom