Best 22" LCD Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i marked on this pic where u will find the type of panel u have.. this sticker is on the back of the monitor :) just remember u want to see the letter 'S' there.. if its anything else it isnt the original panel.. anyway here is a link that will explain it all.. hope it helps :)

untitled-3.jpg

this information may be wrong or outdated now. its much harder to tell, they have taken the "A" "S" "C" off the label. the only other way is to check the lcds tech settings (the settings we're not suppose to see) or cracking open the lcd to check the inside label which voids warranty.

but all that aside, im pretty sure they fixed the problem, all the new monitors seem to have strict qc and none of the side effects from the so called "A" "S" "C" panels.

this information may be wrong or outdated now. its much harder to tell, they have taken the "A" "S" "C" off the label. the only other way is to check the lcds tech settings (the settings we're not suppose to see) or cracking open the lcd to check the inside label which voids warranty.

but all that aside, im pretty sure they fixed the problem, all the new monitors seem to have strict qc and none of the side effects from the so called "A" "S" "C" panels.

Well I'm the new monitors dont tell you on the back which one you have, but I'm not sure if they've gotten rid of the side effects of the non-samsung panels.

if he's not gaming he needs a new cpu and RAM more than a new gpu

why? i'm able to do everything I want although it may be time to build a new desktop. having a bunch of java stock charts open is starting to slow it down a little, not enough to rush out and buy anything though

Where the **** is the logic in this post? Chimei (as of december of last year) is the third largest LCD panel maker. They are a quality brand. They also have the same 3 year limited warranty, so again I'm confused on your logic.

if you read the link in my post before yours u will see the chi mei panels are actualy the worst ones in the 226bw so i wouldnt really say just because their one of the top means their one of the best.. the original samsung panel versions ('s' panels) are actualy ALOT better than the chi mei version ('c' panel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom