graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris578

Solid State Member
hi sorry if this question is a bit stupid but i really dont know anything when it comes to graphics card and that basically my uncle got me this graphics card from holiday he said he got it really cheap and at it is expensive at reatil stores. all i know is that its compatible with my mobo and is it worth installing. its called "Leadtek GeForce 8800 Ultra Leviathan"

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. I kid i kid, but if it is in fact an 8800 ultra, thats an awsome card. I would assume its pci-e, i dont think 8800s come in AGP.

Post pic :p

Whoa....what store?...lol...that is one of the most expensive Ultras out there. Can you provide specs on your computer?

hy bigpal im not sure where my uncle got it from but all i know he was on vacation and got it but if it was from store il let you know. As for the comp my uncle also built that for me aswell lol. these are the specs:

INTEL - CORE 2 QUAD QX6800
OCZ 4GB (2 x 2GB) PC2-6400C5 Dual Channel Vista Gold Series
OCZ GameXStream 700W Power Supply
XG Viper 2 PC Case

as for the rest of parts im not sure about them as i know ive got these parts because ive still got there boxes from last month when my uncle was building it.

I just had a flash of what you were thinkin' peter...

But since you got that 8800Ultra, why ask if it's worth it? You already have all the high end components to support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom