Best 22" LCD Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye, too bad im switching this monitor to a gateway 22 inch just for the extra inputs.

sad for my samsung ;(

id say the samsung as well, and of coarse we recommend it, we did the research and looking before buying so it justifies our recommendation.

as for ghosting, if your sensitive to it then 2ms definetly helps, im very sensitive so im very happy with the 226bw although if you really look for it you can still see the ghost. i checked out a 5ms and 8ms, 5ms for me you can definetly see and one look at the 8ms i was already put off. so if your going to game i recommend this one, fps run very nicely on this.

I've been looking at monitors and the Samsung 226BW is a monitor I'm looking forward to buy. 3000:1 and 2ms. Would be lovely for gaming.

How often do you buy a monitor? I buy probably every 6 years. I would stick with the 22BW, if you plan on replacing the LCD soon go the 100 dollars cheaper. It all comes down to if you have the money or not.

Nobody else will probably recommend this, but i just bought an ASUS VW222U. 22", 2000:1 conrast ratio, and 2ms response and the thing is really stylish. im totally happy with mine and is the best 22" ive seen (was better than the chimea). This is my third LCD and by far the best.

Oh, I saw that one. It has good specs, but I think the price was a bit high, the last time I saw it. How much did you get yours?

How do you or can you tell if you have the "C" or "S" panel? Im not sure what mine is lolz.

i marked on this pic where u will find the type of panel u have.. this sticker is on the back of the monitor :) just remember u want to see the letter 'S' there.. if its anything else it isnt the original panel.. anyway here is a link that will explain it all.. hope it helps :)

untitled-3.jpg

How often do you buy a monitor? I buy probably every 6 years. I would stick with the 22BW, if you plan on replacing the LCD soon go the 100 dollars cheaper. It all comes down to if you have the money or not.

Where the **** is the logic in this post? Chimei (as of december of last year) is the third largest LCD panel maker. They are a quality brand. They also have the same 3 year limited warranty, so again I'm confused on your logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom