Best 22" LCD Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** no it's not worth the extra $80. I'm using the chimei one right now, bought it back in november when it came out. You're not going to tell the difference between the monitors as this one is pretty awesome. There's no ghosting whatsoever and isn't on anything under 8ms, anyone who tells you so is an ***. I play my 360 on this monitor too and it's awesome. I would pick up the chimei not only bc it's cheaper, but has a slightly wider horizontal viewing angle and I've loved it since the day I bought it.

the samsung 226 bw is really good if u can find someone who still stocks them with 's' panels.. but most stock 'c' panels which are apparently not that great

the samsung 226 bw is really good if u can find someone who still stocks them with 's' panels.. but most stock 'c' panels which are apparently not that great

How do you or can you tell if you have the "C" or "S" panel? Im not sure what mine is lolz.

if its samsung, is S model. the C model was outsourced to chimei and A to another brand. And no the screen is not reflective and glassy. On 8ms you will notice some ghosting on newer games. A friend of mine has a 8ms monitor and experiances ghosting on a few of the newer games.

Samsung 226bw is what I have. Best gaming monitor I've ever seen, fully worth what it costs and then some. The screen doesn't have the glossy finish, either.

If someone owns a monitor, of course they are going to recommend it. If I owned the samsung I would probably recommend it over others. But if I owned the chimei I would do the same.

They are both great displays... but for the $80 less go with the chimei.

If someone owns a monitor, of course they are going to recommend it. If I owned the samsung I would probably recommend it over others. But if I owned the chimei I would do the same.

They are both great displays... but for the $80 less go with the chimei.

Agreed. I own a Dell monitor and I'd back it up that it is very good. It's just all personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom