Some Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

phucng_10

Fully Optimized
So as some of you guys can see here, it's a diagram on how the fans ran on the Q6600 with a P5K Deluxe motherboard.

16_diagr_temp.png

I'm just wondering, what's so good about the 9700? Is it because of the full copper heat sink? Along with the Infinity and Andy Samurai Master. :confused:

its exactly it, but its not worth it, since the Arctic Freezer Pro is 1/2 of the price for maybe 2 or 3 more degrees higher temp

phucng_10 said:
So as some of you guys can see here, it's a diagram on how the fans ran on the Q6600 with a P5K Deluxe motherboard.

Phucng_10, it's the P5B Deluxe, not P5K. I'm sure the P5K can get lower temps. And where's your source? I'm thinking that Q6600 is the B3 stepping. I've seen this review before. Were they testing the TR Ultra-120 Extreme?

I'm on 3.3GHz, with the voltage just at 1.36v, compared the P5B Deluxe's 1.5v, at 50C on load. TR Ultra-120 Extreme FTW.

edit: Found the source:
X-bit labs - Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme vs. Super Coolers (page 5)

Phucng_10, it's the P5B Deluxe, not P5K. I'm sure the P5K can get lower temps. And where's your source? I'm thinking that Q6600 is the B3 stepping. I've seen this review before. Were they testing the TR Ultra-120 Extreme?

I'm on 3.3GHz, with the voltage just at 1.36v, compared the P5B Deluxe's 1.5v, at 50C on load. TR Ultra-120 Extreme FTW.

edit: Found the source:
X-bit labs - Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme vs. Super Coolers (page 5)

Oh crap, my mistake. Had a confusion between the P5K and P5B. Well yeah, it's from the Xbit Labs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom