Newegg shipping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPonder14

In Runtime
I just did the basic 3 day shipping on Newegg.

Do i need to sign for the package when it comes to my house since it has expensive parts, or do they just leave it on the porch?

I ask this because i probably wont be home.

Thanks for the help

i don't think so. you could call either ups/fedex whoever you got shipping with and ask what the requirements for a sign on delivery. And if it turns out that you will need to sign for it, you can go to i think your postoffice or fedex/ups store and ask for a thing that wil let you sign a form and they will just leave it at your house.

Mine has always been left on the porch. I think you have to request a package be signed for.

I've always signed for my packages. If they leave it out in front, someone is going to take it.

i had to sign for mine. =/
usually you can leave a peice of paper with your signature on it taped to your door.

ups told me i could do that.

Try putting up a piece of paper on the door that states your name, and that you would like them to leave the package there, and put your signature, and also put like where the package is from just for extra security. Also if they come, need you to sign it, and you're not around and they don't leave it, fedex will leave a piece of paper saying that they were at your house at X:XX time and that they couldn't reach you and you need to sign for the package and that they will be back at X:XX the next day and if you want them to leave it there's a place to sign it at the bottom and they'll leave it there for you.

Try putting up a piece of paper on the door that states your name, and that you would like them to leave the package there, and put your signature, and also put like where the package is from just for extra security. Also if they come, need you to sign it, and you're not around and they don't leave it, fedex will leave a piece of paper saying that they were at your house at X:XX time and that they couldn't reach you and you need to sign for the package and that they will be back at X:XX the next day and if you want them to leave it there's a place to sign it at the bottom and they'll leave it there for you.

UPS does that too.

I've always had notices put in the mailbox in regards to missed packages. That's why I have Newegg just deliver it to my workplace :p.

They have always left it at my door. Since there are a variety on answers here I guess it depends on the UPS station where you live. But it was kinda risky leaving 1200 worth of parts on my front porch, good thing I live in the Burbs.

Here in Portugal if you aren't at home you have to pick up the package to the mail station. Leaving the package at front porche isn't secure at all, anyone can stole it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom