G0 q6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

baron5

Fully Optimized
hey everyone.

i was just thinking i've been making computers for people now and then and i recently have a customer who wants a high-end video rig. i decided the put in a quad core (G0) but swap my quad (b0) into his and take the (G0) for me since he is not overclocking. luky me :)

just a thought to ask if anyone has one, what kind of temps they getting lately on say maybe a tuniq. and how high clocks?

wow, can you build me a computer? hang on let me bend over

rofl.

From what I hear idle is 30-35 norm and 45-50 under 100% load on all 4 cores. I don't know what kind of airflow they have or what the ambient temp is though...

Well right now im overclocked to around 3.33 with a TR ultra-120 extreme and getting up around 58 degrees load.

It'll probably drop to about the ~27C Idle and under ~50C Load (I'm guessing these temps because Q6600 G0 shouldn't go much higher) and also with the help of MX-1 or AS5! ;)

hey everyone.

i was just thinking i've been making computers for people now and then and i recently have a customer who wants a high-end video rig. i decided the put in a quad core (G0) but swap my quad (b0) into his and take the (G0) for me since he is not overclocking. luky me :)

just a thought to ask if anyone has one, what kind of temps they getting lately on say maybe a tuniq. and how high clocks?

wow ur evil... lol jk... i would do the same.. i would expect it to be around low 30's or high 20's.. but what are ur current temps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom