Attention all Tuniq tower 120 owners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could just forgo the supplied screws and get your own...

Is THAT a tuniq tower? If I hadn't read the thread title, I would have thought you were taking the **** by gluing a kids lunchbox onto your cpu!

umm i dont even remember mine coming off. all i know is that i screwed mine down evenly so i would take like 3 turns of each screw at a time until the were all fairly tighter and made sure they were not in too much pressure. ans mine seems to give great temps.

no problems here
MattsPictures242.jpg

the screws only go down so far, you dont need to have them more than finger tight.

what case is that?

yeah have another question, to complete the tuniq tower installation I know I plug in the power supply to the 4 pin CPU_Fan thingy ( even tho the tuniq power supply thingy is 3 pin ) but where do I connect the "rhetostat" too? Thta thing is like 2 pin and theres no mention of where to put it in the instructions.

Like my Zalman, I was thinking you connect the Tuniq's 3-pin wire to the rheostat, and then connect the rheostat, to the motherboard's CPU_FAN slot.

Like so:
stt35.jpg

petra tech is the place I would recommend for both getting a tuniq tower and MX-2 ( you wont have to pay shipping on one if you get em both ). They sell em for low prices too!....heck it sounds like I work for em :p they even write you a personal hand written note, mine said "MX-1 great stuff!"

$50 for the Tuniq Tower 120 and $6 for MX-2? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom