Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

You painted the inside white, right? Interesting color for the inside. Pretty clean too. I'd give it a 8/10. lol....you taped your wires, with blue tape?

when I get my pc back from the shop, hopefully tomorrow, ill let you guys see my wire job, its decent at best, but i put a good amount of time and effort into it. and btw, fantastic job on the before and after one. it looks really clean. 8.8/10

You painted the inside white, right? Interesting color for the inside. Pretty clean too. I'd give it a 8/10. lol....you taped your wires, with blue tape?

yeah, blue tape...thin stuff so didn't make them too stiff or hard to manipulate, got it from a local electricians shop, said it was the stuff to use around hot areas, the "sticky" won't go goopy on you, suposedly. Will sleeve them in a couple of months but ran out of funds on the build so the kit will have to wait. The tape was 75 cents and I didn't even use it all. Whole job cost me about $4.00 to mod, spray paint was the main cost and i had all the dremel stuff. that 900 isn't easy to work with for wire management.

finished (almost):
MattsPictures244.jpg

its at least a 7/10 job i'd say

whoa....Nice!!!....8/10.....black is just so much 1337 lookin'. You need to turn those hard drives around.

Back
Top Bottom