Is this Upgrading or Downgrading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Going from this.... Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 225BW Black 22" 5 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor with Height Adjustments 280 cd/m2 700:1 - Retail

to this.... Newegg.com - Gateway FPD2275W Black 22" 5ms DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 800:1 - Retail

I really like the Gateway but a lot of people here are telling me to stick with Samsung.

Thinking about it, I will be getting the upgrade for free at no cost, its just exchanging it cuz I have a dead pixel on my Samsung, one dead pixel color red.

But since CompUSA doesnt have this Samsung monitor in stock anymore, I want to get the Gateway ones. If the store wont allow me to get a Gateway, Ill probably end up with the 226BW CompUSA.com - Samsung SyncMaster 226BW 22-inch LCD Monitor, Piano Black - Monitors » Flat Panel (LCD)

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22" 2 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 700:1(DC 3000:1) - Retail

which is also a nice upgrade.

I get the upgrade for free because of the replacement plan i bought hehe :D

So is it worth taking it to the Store and endup with either the Gateway Monitor or the 226BW Samsung Monitor?

Samsung for the win. They just make great monitors hands down. Them and Viewsonic. Wait till the OLED monitors come out, OMG. Even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom