Wiring is done, everything is installed ~~ Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah, it wouldnt fit the other way...so i just have it facing the top exhaust fan.

although looking at it now, the rear case fan really serves no purpose. its air flow is gonna be blocked by the Tuniq

i'd say it does serve a purpose but not a big one. it's still going to suck hot air out of the case and off the heatsink a little bit. do you have a fan on the side of your case? i presume you have an 8cm one at the front. if you had one of the side of your case facing inwards then a balanced amount of cooler air going in would be possible.

there are 2 120mm fans up front blowing in, 1 120mm sidepanel fan blowing in

then the rear 120mm blowing out, and the top 200mm blowing out

i see. you're right then, i think the heatsink is now causing a bit of an air blockage. just see what your mobo and gpu temps go to now i guess.

Well also remember that the tuniq is HUGE, we end up taking the size for granted. Consider the stock fan, when you have the stock fan in, or any small hsf for that matter, the rear fan improves your airflow by alot. In your case, the rear fan still helps alot, it's sucking more heat off of the tuniq which keeps it cooler, which creates a bigger temperature difference between the hsf and the cpu, thus allowing more heat from the cpu to be conducted onto the tuniq itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom