Wiring is done, everything is installed ~~ Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgcook

Fully Optimized
Just finished...wow what a b1tch

Got everything but the video card...i'm sad its this far and i only need ONE MORE THING!!

MattsPictures242.jpg

MattsPictures243.jpg

MattsPictures244.jpg

MattsPictures245.jpg

MattsPictures246.jpg

nice...looks mean

maybe when I decide to sleeve all my wires I'll swtich over from white and give black a try, looks good.

i actually had the case painted white today, but i just didnt like it as much. so i repainted satin black.

Yeah, it was a toss up for me...but i do like the white as it is. once i tire of it, black it will be. or maybe neon green....

hey there are some really cool paints out there. i was going to say glow-in-the-dark but you'd need a light inside your case to charge it :laughing:

metallic black could be cool. it can be hard to get the aluminium flakes to settle in an orderly fashion though.

hey there are some really cool paints out there. i was going to say glow-in-the-dark but you'd need a light inside your case to charge it :laughing:

metallic black could be cool. it can be hard to get the aluminium flakes to settle in an orderly fashion though.

You can put a cathode in and that could charge up some glow in the dark paint, then turn the cathode off at night.

Also your tuniq is on sideways. Turn it 90 degrees counter clockwise so the fan is blowing the air towards the back into the exhaust fan.

EDIT: or will it not fit that way because of that nvidia thing which i have no idea what it is

DOUBLE EDIT: nvm i didnt see that monster blowhole fan. carry on nothing to see here

lol yeah, it wouldnt fit the other way...so i just have it facing the top exhaust fan.

although looking at it now, the rear case fan really serves no purpose. its air flow is gonna be blocked by the Tuniq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom