Attention all Tuniq tower 120 owners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
This question has been debated much over many forums and especially the newegg user review area ( yes I know how bad that area is but they have a point ). All versions of the tuniq tower come with the golden mounting screws but the problem is there not 1 piece and actually 2 piece construction in that the stem and the head are seperate. The problem with this is that they usually pop off when overtigtened and i was wondering anyone who has successfully installed their tuniq tower, how much did they tigthen their tuniq tower? I know its supposed to be tight, but if I tighten it to the point where the heads pop off, then I'm really in a bang.

Oh wow, I would probably have to remember to not over-tighten the screws when I can get a hold of the Tuniq Tower 120 (who knows when I can get one..).

petra tech is the place I would recommend for both getting a tuniq tower and MX-2 ( you wont have to pay shipping on one if you get em both ). They sell em for low prices too!....heck it sounds like I work for em :p they even write you a personal hand written note, mine said "MX-1 great stuff!"

no problems here
MattsPictures242.jpg

the screws only go down so far, you dont need to have them more than finger tight.

oh yeah, if you DO manage to break a screw. i have ONE extra if you need it.

i got mine and one of them didnt have threads, so i got ahold of customer service and they sent me 2 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom