cannot view source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... good question... I got interested in computers way back when... I think it was like '97 or so and it just occurred to me that it would be cool to make a website. So I made some stupid website and all I remember was that it had a lime green background. Then I started making (don't laugh at my nerdiness) Harry Potter websites and that introduced me to PHP and SQL, and then I started taking some classes at a college around here, and so on and so on.

VB's really easy to learn if you already know some programming, and it's pretty easy even if you don't. (Definitely easier than starting with PHP...) I've taken two classes in it, but I bet it'd be manageable to learn it just from books and tutorials and stuff. :)

OK, i will read that later when i have more time. Thx. BTW, is it vastly different than Java? Better in your opinion? Now when i use those tags like the &.. is that using PHP on the board here?

I'm definitley itchin to learn some type of programming language. Is VB script a good place to start? Or can i just start with any language?

I only know a little Java, so I can't really compare... But PHP syntax is almost identical to Javascript syntax. Using tags like is HTML, not PHP.

VB is a good place to start. The syntax is easier than pretty much every other programming language, and it's object oriented (almost) so it's a good lead-in to C++.

DAMN NIga~ THAT ALL SUCKS BIG TIME LETS COME BACK TO OKBOY PROBLEM, WAT I THINK IS IT MIGHT BE INTERNET EXPLORER BUGGEDUP TRY RE-INSTALLIN IT AND UPDATE IT / OR YOU MIGHT BE TRYIN TO CHECK A SOURCE WHICH IS TOO BIG TO BE ON YOUR NOTE PAD LOLZ....

Erm... could you turn off capslock please? Anyway I'm pretty sure the problem is he just needs to clear out his temp files; I had this exact same problem a while ago and so did someone else on these boards (can't remember who is was though).

If empty/temp_folder not help.
Save the html file on you hard disk and "open with" -> Notpad.exe
This is same.................................................................................

In Internet Option -Programs
Check what is stending for HTML editor.
Should be FrontPage or NotePad

Double check Advanced tab ........

Saving the website to your hard drive accomplishes the same thing except it saves all the images too, when you really just want the source. :confused:

You can save only the html file
In save dialog don't click "Complete"
Click "Single file" only

But any way.
I think his problem is coming from spay application which overwrite win files.
Even been removed some files are still changed from the spyApp
Can you find this program : " CWShredder.exe" and run it
See if can fix your problem...................

Emily Congratulations for the "MOD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom