Microsoft SideWinder Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
gm_largerview_swm.jpg

Microsoft.com - SideWinder Mouse

Elevate your skills with a revolutionary mouse designed to provide you with unprecedented performance, handling, and adaptability. Customize your mouse with every game you play using advanced software and adjustable accessories. Use the first ever LCD display on a gaming mouse for macro recording and DPI settings to reduce on-screen interference during game play.

What do you guys think of it, compared to Logitech's G9?

...if you were wondering, that thing sticking out to the side, is weights. Just stick how much weight you want, and push it back in.

Heres some more pics:

gm_otherviews_swm_01.jpg

gm_otherviews_swm_04.jpg

These new mice are not looking ergonomic at all. It has lower dpi compared to the g9 and the lcd seems useless. It doesn't have the free spin scroll wheel logitech has. No onboard memory to save profiles. But it looks bigger and better fit for the hand than the g9 imo and the quick launch button seems handy. It looks like fair competition for the next-gen mice. OR you can get an mx518 and pwn!!!

Looks cool, but as I always told my clan members after I would woop them when they were using these high priced gaming mice and I was using a 5 year old ball mouse, the skill is not in the mouse :)

I'm perfectly fine with a ball and chain, but I prefer the smoothness of my MX518.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom