Suggest a Water Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexinator

In Runtime
I want a good very high preforming water block for my CPU. I'm using the Koolance Exos-2 and want a good adapter free LGA775 compatible block with 3/8th" fittings (10mm ID).

It's going on an E6600 Conroe at 3.6 GHz. Running off of an Asus Striker Extreme, 8800GTX... the works :p

Thanks for the help.

Why would you get the exos-2...

sighs...

Look at some of dangerden.com 's blocks, Im pretty sure they sell 3/8" fittings for them

-aspire

most all the pre fabbed kits are....... wel kinda like buying a pre built pc...

putting together your own loop is a much better setup..... If you want to get the most out of a high end water block you might want to consider starting fresh.

meh, if he really wants the most performance out of it then yeah that would be the best way to go, but I know those exos kits dont run cheap....

No hah, Exos-2 aren't cheap. And I prefer the Exos because the whole system is out of my case which i like. Right now I have a complete custom system, but the water block's inner seal exploded so now all it has is the outer seal which I won't trust for too long.. I justy like the Exos, and has good reviews and good temps for my CPU.

Meh, What would you suggest then?

I've got the Apogee GTX. It works pretty well I think. I've got my QX6700 @3.3GHz idle at 32C. At load, I never get higher than 42C, and thats when I'm rendering on 3DS Max or Maya. Never gets above 38C when running games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom