what do you guys think of my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea will the psu is temporary it will run evrything fine that im useing now when i get the 9 series ill proably get a 900-1000watt PSU till the this will do

wow...A 900-1000W PSU? Highly unnecessary, for your kind of system. I would suggest the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610w. It's not about the wattage, as mentioned, over and over. The PC P&C has 49A on one +12v rail, that can power mostly any system.

lol thing is i want 2 VGAs to make it dual and just so every1 knows im 17 and i do not use my parents money to buy these parts its all my own cash

So you want two 9 series? Whats the use? You only have a 19" LCD. One 9 series, will pwn in frame rates, with the resolution.

Don't you think, you should just save up that money, you were going to use for the second VGA, for the next series? You're spending double the money on a graphic card, to get a 30% increase in performance, which isn't a good trade-off, and you're doubling the heat output.

Dont really know this is my first custom comp and i wanna go all out on this baby to be able to run any game w/o and spikes or lags.

I'm pretty sure one 9800GTX, can run any game out there. Theres no use going all out, when theres always something new, in a few months. In which point, you can just sell and buy the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom