Is this dangerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that should work, for me personally with power supplies i dont like buying "no name" ones. just me. but thats enough watts.

this is the one im using for that same vid card he has

Newegg.com - OCZ GameXStream OCZ600GXSSLI ATX12V 600W Power Supply 100 - 240 V CB/CE/CSA/UL/FCC - Retail

Wahh! You're skimping on a brand a lot of people have recommended on here? Xclio's are great and for it's money, you get plenty out of it!

Well to DeadPixel, tell your friend to get the Xclio Greatpower 550W. 52AMP's is more then enough. Well when you go shopping for a PSU, try to get one that at least has about 30AMP's or more. That way, you'll know the more AMP's you have the better it is.

Wahh! You're skimping on a brand a lot of people have recommended on here? Xclio's are great and for it's money, you get plenty out of it!

Well to DeadPixel, tell your friend to get the Xclio Greatpower 550W. 52AMP's is more then enough. Well when you go shopping for a PSU, try to get one that at least has about 30AMP's or more. That way, you'll know the more AMP's you have the better it is.

sorry if i am more intelligent then to go with the "popular" choice just for the sake of it being the "popular" choice and have the capability to think for myself. i dont go with the "popular" choices cause i am actually in this field unlike 99% of people in here and am able to pick a part for myself that i like. so everyone stop with the flaming of part suggestions just because someone doesnt go with the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom