24" Full HD monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 22 inch widescreen 1680x1050 and i absolutely LOVE it. It is crystal clear even compared to my dads huge seminew crt. Samsung SyncMaster 226bw ftw

I have this same monitor but im about to exchange it for the Gateway 22" monitor using my replacement plan at CompUSA. I like the fact that the Gateway has Component, Composite, and S-Video Inputs so I can watch TV and not have to turn my PC on to do so.

hmm yeah that looks good and the specs are good but why are there lots of complaints about that monitor? dead pixels, color correction, ghosting and stuff. To me the price is great in terms of price/specs but hearing alot of negative stuff makes me kinda have to go for another monitor. Any other suggested 24"?

actually i do recall someone saying full HD considered as 1280x1024 but not too sure. anyway i wouldnt go higher than 22" if gaming

well i just want to watch high quality blu ray movies and also i am going to get 9 series soon so i would probably be able to game at 1920 x 1200. Also can anyone list several options? I really need to know so if 1 is too expensive i can get another and etc.

The Gateway and Samsung's 24" Monitors are one of the best ones Ive seen on display. I compared both of them and both are just great monitors. The Samsung has a better contrast ratio though but you cant tell the difference really.

Dude i had a 1920x1200 monitor for a little while and it sucked, i tried playing 360 on 1080p (1920x1080 i believe) and it stretched the image and it sucked. You'll be watching blu ray movies in letterbox mode if your monitor supports it. AND you can't return your monitor to newegg if it's defective. Trust us when we say it's not worth it.

^ o yes you can, They just have a rule that says a minimum of 6 dead pixels more... It isn't hard to make more dead pixels......

Newegg.com - BenQ FP241W Black 24" 16ms (6ms GTG) DVI Widescreen HDMI LCD Monitor 500 cd/m2 1000:1 1080P - Retail

Not this if you game. to game without lag, on a large screen, make sure its atelast below 8. hopefully 2 but 4-5 you shouldent notice any difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom