I'm painting the inside of my Antec 900 ~ Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did the inside of my 900 white instead of black...with blue wrap on the wires. will see how it looks once I get it all back together.

got any pics?

Doesn't painting the case add a layer of insulation to it? I heard it somewhere it can trap the heat in more because of that. Don't know how accurate that is though since I've never painted anything in my life besides spray painting the calipers on my car.

generally black dissapates heat quickly, but white paint reflects heat.

they were the dremel brand cut-off wheels. they shread almost instantly

That's odd...I used the standard dremel cutting wheels for the aluminum on my case and they cut through it like butter....didn't shred one. Stupid question but you aren't overly forcing it are you? Also, if you overheat them and let them sit and cool down they can become brittle and shatter the next time you use it...but is more common with wood cutting wheels.

don't know dude..something is odd.

generally black dissapates heat quickly, but white paint reflects heat.

So if you have white exterior color and a black interior, you have the ultimate combination of a super cool case. I know that black absorbs heat. That's why people say if you have a black color car, it attracts the heat whereas lighter color such as white tends to reflect the heat.

gonna have it assembled tonight hopefully

MattsPictures237.jpg

MattsPictures238.jpg

im about to go lap my Tuniq. ive already done the 320 and 400 grit today. surprisingly enough it was FLAT. there are absolutely NO dips/bulges in it.

i should have it together (minus Video Card) by midnight (EST)

I Love Your Car, Can U Post A Pic Of It? :d

mgcook that is

second that.
what is that car?
camaro? charger? cutlass (wo0t 67 cutlass baaaaaaaaaad)?

lol i thought this was the last page i was reading....i just found the answer to my own question lol.
hah 1971 442...cutlass is a close cousin, ask yer daddy. the 67 cutlass is a sweet a$$ ride, amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom