Fried!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they make liquid that wont fry your components if it leaks.
you should of looked into that lol
gtfo12zb1.jpg
Seriously? i never knew that (no sarcasm lol)

that would seem pretty hard, to make. but if anything i need WC when i go upstairs with my computer, it's 80+ :|

err... i'm not too concerned w/ picking the processor, those are basically dictated by price points. I wanna know which mobo i should get. i'm using it mostly for gaming. i might do some overclocking but nothing really extreme.

i checked out the P35 DS3R... it looks like a nice board. probably more than i need, but might be worth it. is buying the 2gb ddr2 1066mhz ram a waste?

i'll prob end up going 1066, there goes 450 though! where lookin at at least 550

The P35-DS3R supports both DDR2 800 and DDR2 1066. There isn't a need to go with the DDR2 1066. Just get the Crucial Ballistix DDR2 800 and you're set.

The liquid i used was supposed to be dielectric (non conductive) but i was away from my pc for about 2 weeks and my room mate calls me up and is like "your comp isnt starting up" i show up a week later and there is dried up crap all over my card and the bottom of my case. I mean like half the fluid in the resevior! my roommate is an idiot... If i would have caught it that day, it wouldnt have been a problem. right now i've cleaned it off real well and have to wait to see if it still wants to work... what a pain, im not gonna w/c anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom