What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBusiness

Baseband Member
What do you think of the antec nine hundred gamers case? From what I have read and seen, it has ultimate cooling and is quite fancy to look at despite its cost.

Does the following specs fits into the case perfectly? At the same time can somebody rate the entire new built. Thanks.

cpu: intel core 2 duo E6750
ram: 2GB crucial ballistix pc6400
mobo: abit IP35 Pro
hard drive: western digital 250GB 16MB cache
gpu: sapphire radeon 2900 512MB
dvd writer: asus lightscribe 18x
psu: antec true power trio 650W(SLI ready)
monitor 1: samsung 931BF 19" 2ms
monitor 2: samsung 226 22" widescreen 2ms
keyboard: logitech
mouse: razer
speakers: altec lansing FX5051

and of course the antec nine hundred gamers case.

Do I need to add anything else onto the case? Example extra fan etc?

Note: I do not overclock.

1.Should I get 19"x2 or 22" x2? Seems like 19"x2 is more cost effective.
2.My friend recomends abit as its more reliable and stable with japanese capacitor, an external ccmos switch for fast and effective safe cmos reset button and a 1333fsb. It is also an intel P35 chipset just like gigabyte p35 ds3r.
3. Is the seagate harddrive faster?

The 22" monitors are going to allow 1680x1050 where as the 19"s only support 1400xuh something else. Even 2 20's will give you 1680x1050 and only cost a bit more than 19". Also depending on how much you plan on spending, it might be worth the extra few bucks to pick up quad instead of the 6750.

Does anyone have the abit IP35(intel P35) Pro mobo? How does this mobo fair when compared to gigabyte ds3r(P35) and asus p5k(P35)? My friend has told me it is a high quality board with safe overclocking features, and on the other hand, is more stable and have japanese made capacitors. Does good capacitors mean that the mobo is less prone to fry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom