Only 400 Points increase from stock speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's really hot for idle and load. Are you running your GTS fan at 100%?

I read a lot of different forums and it seems to me that those temps are normal. Almost everyone has the same temps or higher than mine. :D So i think those GPU temps are jst normal and my CPU is perfect :D

I dunnue, Rivaturner was pretty "simple"!...

Laugh out loud, probably it is for experienced users, unlike me. ;)

I read a lot of different forums and it seems to me that those temps are normal. Almost everyone has the same temps or higher than mine. :D So i think those GPU temps are jst normal and my CPU is perfect :D

But is your fan at 100% speed?

Anyways, I'm out for tonight. Another day on Tech-Forum tomorrow with more topics hopefully. I think some members started school today, or was busy at work. :p

Laugh out loud, probably it is for experienced users, unlike me. ;)

But is your fan at 100% speed?

Anyways, I'm out for tonight. Another day on Tech-Forum tomorrow with more topics hopefully. I think some members started school today, or was busy at work. :p

I cant or dont know how to control the GPU Fan so i think its automatic. nTune wont let me control it for some reason. It doesnt even detect my CPU and all the other info other than the GPU information.

And my windows vista score is now 5.7 hehe. CPU is 5.7 everything else is 5.9 ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom