Only 400 Points increase from stock speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATi Tool is just too simple.
There's no such thing as "too simple"

When most people overclock their video card, all they're going to do is increase frequencies and test stability, and perhaps monitor temperatures. ATI Tool does exactly that.

Anyway, I use ATI Tool because it's more stable, and testing is far better than anything else I've used.

Haha, I was kidding around. Is that an Idle Temperature? If it is, seems a bit high. Did you change the thermal paste or something?

thats for GPU Temp not CPU, i changed it to 606/900 and will run 3D on it tomorrow to see how it goes.

My CPU temp is at 38C Idle
Core 1 - 30C
Core 2 - 30C both Idle.

Full Load is
CPU - 44~46
Core 1 - 39~40
Core 2 - 39~40

Well what I meant by "simple" was for people who knows how to use it already. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that having experienced with ATi Tool and using it a plentiful of times makes it simple to use. Checking for Artifacts, seeing if the Core and Mem clock is at a stable speed, and monitoring temperatures.

thats for GPU Temp not CPU, i changed it to 606/900 and will run 3D on it tomorrow to see how it goes.

My CPU temp is at 38C Idle
Core 1 - 30C
Core 2 - 30C both Idle.

Full Load is
CPU - 44~46
Core 1 - 39~40
Core 2 - 39~40

Actually, you can change the thermal paste on the GPU as well. The CPU temperatures looks great. What about the GPU? Is that an idle temperature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom