Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

Heres mine. Been this way for a while and i don't have any before pics or anything but i don't think thats important.

mycomputerpickl2.jpg

wow b1gapl, urs is the best one ive seen. I'm gonna have to post up mine later some time. Though, mine doesnt have the upgraded parts u guys have, plus mine isnt up and running due to my 6600 LE malfunctioning n no receipt to RMA a new one, n my computer not rebooting properly, n me not having a Windows XP Pro disc.

ill show u guys mine later, n when i do, try not to laugh. All my life ive been on a tight budget n this is all i can afford.

i just recently had an interview at Coldstone's Creamery, so wish me luck in getting a job there so i can get money to fix my computer. I'm hoping to fully upgrade my computer in 2008, spending over $3000 or so, so dont be surprised.

P.S. should use imageshack.org or something to post pics from now on, never used it before so bare with me.

I believe schulz should turn his hard drive around and use more right angles with the frontpanel and cathode wires. Scotch tape works great because you can barely see it, bundle them all together and run them along the inside track where the side panel clips in.

Aye, this post is about to breach 3K views, your cases are so popular you have to make them look good!

Everyone should make it look good! :D

mine is sort of a mess, lol u should look at my friends computer before he upgraded the case from mid to full, so many freakin wires everywhere.

hmm once i can use my mom's camera *ya i know sad :p* n make an acc n stuff on imageshack.org, ill post some pics. I hate using attached thumbnails to show pics unless i really need to.

Mines was a plentiful mess when I didn't do my wire management just yet. When I did mines, my temps dropped about 4-5C in temperature and it does look nicer. Kind of messy on the motherboard tray side, lol. ;)

Back
Top Bottom