Temperature and Fan Speed Reader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know a good program I can use to detect/read/or see what the CPU Temp is and um....... fan speeds on ur computer while running Orthos?

Edit: Also, when i did an Internet speed test on my computer, with Stock speeds and settings, the ping is lower which is good. But with it overclocked to 2.7Ghz with 300FSB, the ping nearly doubled/trippled from 15 to 30-45 and my speed results are lower. 1/3rd the speed i usually get. I usually get around 18Mbps download now its around 6Mbps. :(

The speed of a computer, has absolutely nothing to do with internet speed. It must be your service provider.

I'd recommend using Everest and CoreTemp for temperature and fan speed monitoring.

CoreTemp doesnt work with Windows Vista 64 Bit. When I run it, it has popups saying "Drivers failed to load" and it just kept doing it windows after windows popups. Maybe I downloaded a virus ahhh grr shrugs..

But is this where you download CoreTemp? Cuz thats where I got it from. Hopefully its not a virus considering I dont have any Virus Scan on my computer cuz none works with Vista 64 Bit.

Core Temp

I downloaded SpeedFan and it seems to be working. When running Orthos, it was at 46C steady. But one of the temp reading was at 119C it was AUX reading. I dont know what AUX is lolz. It just said

AUX 119C

Hm....

Anyway gonna test and run 3D Benchmark and see how it goes at 3Ghz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom