Asus MW221U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphanx

Daemon Poster
Heya,
Just wondering... I am going to get an Asus MW221U ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

The main use of it is going to be watching TV and movies. In the near future I am also thinking of buying a PS3, will my monitor be able to support this? It does have HDCP support.

Thanks.

from reviews etc.. ive heard thats great monitor. not sure about the ps3 thing doesnt thats take hdmi cable or sum thin. not sure bout the whole hd things. but yeah looks like a good monitor

Ive heard its a pretty good one.

I have a VW222U on order, which i think is the newer version. It has pretty much the same stats but looks alot nicer so you might want to check it out. It is around the same price.

I wont have it for another week or so, but after that i can give you a review of it...

Ive heard its a pretty good one.

I have a VW222U on order, which i think is the newer version. It has pretty much the same stats but looks alot nicer so you might want to check it out. It is around the same price.

I wont have it for another week or so, but after that i can give you a review of it...

I just got it and i must say its a brillian monitor.

Its looks really stylish to start with, but the colour is great, its really sharp, good response, and its nice and bright. Seems really good quality.

Is it big enough lol?... like of course its big, but i still don't think 22" is going to be big enough for just watching tv and dvds from my bed. Basically my desktop will be a media centre now as ive got my laptop.

Well the first one you suggested is a 22inch... and so is the one i suggested. Also the VW222U has a 2000:1 contast ratio compared to that of 700:1 for the one you mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom