will a 400 watt PSU support this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. i don't know what it is with people building new systems and tossing in a cheap crappy psu. You should not go cheap on the psu. I don't care how much money your putting in your system don't go cheap on the psu. you should read a lot of reviews and crap before u go out and decide which psu you would like. just cause it has a high number of amps on the 12v rail don't mean its all that great or even if it can actually reach that many amps.

Saving money is awesome.. but cutting back on some stuff that you might think is alright might not be good.

If you want a good psu i would go with corsair HX520 or the HX620 and u can get 10 off using Google checkout over at buy.com.

edit: don't get a rosewill psu. There quality of parts are never the same. Your taking a big chance at buying one. One moment they might have some great parts the next moment they will have crappy parts.

mkay so the rosewill one has 2 12V rails..that's the one I was thinking of getting. my current PSU has 20A, so I guess I'll just get the 500

+3.3V@30A, +5V@45A, +12V1@18A, +12V2@16A, -12V@1A, +5VSB@2.5A

the +12V1 and the +12V2...i think that means it has 2 12V rails...and 18+16=34...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom