Looks of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
The main homepage looks really, really bad I'm sorry to say. But once you get pass that and into the forums, it's tons better.

I feel we can get rid of that main page with all the recent posts. It's useless in my opinion. Make it cleaner.

The main homepage looks really, really bad I'm sorry to say. But once you get pass that and into the forums, it's tons better.

I feel we can get rid of that main page with all the recent posts. It's useless in my opinion. Make it cleaner.

The problem is, you can't make it cleaner. Only Dave can do it but he's out.

Aren't there like 3 admins though? But this is definitely a good suggestion if he gets around to it. It's funny how the admins name here is also Dave. The computerforums I came from is also David, Dave for short, lol. What a big coincidence. These two forums look soo much alike, it's uncanny. The emails are exactly the same.

I should post a thread in comparison to these two forums.

Wow, are you serious?!?! I had no clue if that really is the case. This forum seems to be fast and running most of the time while the other one is down frequently. That made me think the forums are on different servers.

The other Dave is David Lindon. He owns Computerforums.org, and a whole bunch of other forums. He also has like a Rapidgaming forum or something like that which I hardly visit.

That's because Dave owns both forums.
Ummm... not quite. Larry owns Tech-Forums. Dave (DMo) has just been around forever and a day. ;)

It is just a coincidence as far as the names go, as DMo's last name isn't London, it's 224. Actually, I know Dave's last name, but I doubt he wants it paraded across the internet, but it is not London.

The homepage is there because the forums address now has the "/pc" at the end since the upgrade. Larry wants to eventually set up the homepage as a portal, but he has been rather busy with handling his daughter's medical complications.

mm. larry is the best forum owner ive ever seen. 6 posts really takes him up there. me thinks he just wants the money from advertising.

Larry is not very active, but his life is pretty full. I wouldn't trade with him. He makes some from the advertising, but not a whole lot. He plans on investing in Tech-Forums as soon as he is able to get things settled with his daughter... thankfully her condition was not quite as bad as was originally thought and she is responding well to treatment.

Yes, and yes. Larry wants Tech-Forums to grow and become much more than what it is now. Once real-life gets out of the way, we should see some changes begin to take shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom