A case...for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndrewtheGreat and Cosmic~Fury, how are the power supplies that come with those cases? Are they good? I was gonna get a case with a PSU already instaled in it, but I heard they're usually crap and you should always have a good PSU....so i was gonna get Thermaltake W0014 Silent Purepower 480W with Black housing - Xaser Edition ATX 2-Fan Power Supply for $55 and just get like a cheap $25 case, except i cant find a $25 case that looks good....Are there cases out there with GOOD (like this thermal take) power supplies in them thats under $80? Even less would be better. It doesnt have to be the best looking case, but not ugly or too simple....thx everyone! oh and they have to be pretty quiet...not silent but pretty quiet

I got a Jeantech Phong, lovely cheap case, that has 1 120mm intake fan with variable control and 1 120mm blower. Also added water cooling to the mix.

Pick up an Antec P160 case for $99.00. Front and rear 120 mm case fans :).Removable mobo tray.Side window ,hidden optical drives and more .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom