Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

my case cost about £30 from ebuyer, i got it becuase i had no money, it looks like the more expensive cases support wiremanagement, for example decibals case has a how compartment behind the mobo for stuffing your wires

jonny_uk, it's time for you to mod your Antec 900! Some motivation! :laughing: Well right now I'll give you 5/10. If you mod your case and find a way to hide your wires, I'd say it'll probably bump you up to about 8~9/10. :happy:

5/10 wow thats bad :freak: lol well thats all i could expect i suppose.
I had a look at that link and that was amazing, it must have took him days to do that.

1.jpg
Is the ATX cable thin enough to put under the video card? (in the gap between the PCI-E slot and the PCI holding bracket)

1.jpg

Hmm, apparently the spirit of B1gapl was with me as I was rewiring my computer with the Antec P180B case.

Unfortunately, the 24-pin extension was a female-to-female connection which doesn't make sense; so I had to route the "snake" (as my little cousin who is pushing me around is calling it) through the front of the case. Thank goodness that my patented Ninja Technique #4® has to ability to completely disguise the cable. Funny thing is, I do not have a window...

2.jpg

:) 10/10 to the person above me because phucng_10 has so much skills that his cables are completely hidden in post #165. Using my psychic skills, I am assuming the cables are behind the comma! (****, I'm lame)

probably one of the best i have seen. gooood joooob deccciibaaaaal!

Is the ATX cable thin enough to put under the video card? (in the gap between the PCI-E slot and the PCI holding bracket)

I've tried stuffing it in there, but the cable isn't long enough.

I think we should make this thread into a Wire Management/Computer pictures thread. :p Just suggesting, anybody with me? :happy:

Back
Top Bottom