Need For Speed Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Yes I know its about 1 year old but how do you move the camera around and take screen shots?

I dunno, but I did play it and it was awesome. The car seems a bit loose though when you do the drift games.
As for the screenshots, try looking around in the garage.

drifting is the easiest though. I beat the game with my computer keyboard and I beat the game with my xbox controller thats hooked up to my computer.

Anybody else have a clew of how to take screen shots?

Oh and another thing I thought that there was a pursuit knockout in Need For Speed Carbon but never saw that. Pursuit Knockout is when you are racing and the last car turns into a cop until the whole race crew turn into cop cars except you.

I never saw that pursuit knockout feature in the game anywhere.

i was goin to buy this game and get a stering wheel, but i wanted 1 with a gearstick only n it was £200 to buy and i cnt find it anywhere cheaper. i really wanted, o wel just suppose i will take my dads car down the motorway for a spin lol oj im only 16 lol

I was going to get the logitech g25 cause the manual stick is supposed to be like a real car stick shift. I need to learn how to use manual but don't want to screw up a car in the process so I am waiting for the price to drop. I don't have a stick shift car but I might in the future.

thats the 1 i was on about buying i cnt find any other whihc actually make them, how much have you seen them for

$250.00-$300.00.

I am waiting till they come down to about $100.00. On logitech's website is where I saw it for $299.99 and I have a 20% off coupon to use on there website which gets it down to $240.00. $240.00 is still expensive though.

If I add all the money I spent on logitech's stuff its about $1,000.

I have 2 logitech g5's gaming mice, 1 logitech g15 gaming keyboard, 1 logitech z-4 gaming speakers, 2 logitech formula force gp steering wheels and pedals, logitech g7, wireless keyboard and mouse.

Thats about $600.00 if not over $600.00 just on stuff from logitech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom