Asus VS. Abit

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
Asus is the best choice stick with them.

For you it's the best choice. For others it may not be. Depending on what the user needs support for. I believe Asus and Abit to be top brands.. I am currently using an Abit motherboard.

agex000 said:
The reason is said ONE of the most important is because the PSU also plays a very important roll. If you have a powerful mobo connected to some no name piece of sh*t PSU (regardless of wattage), u are going to run into problems somewhere along the line!...! Most ppl under estimate the importance of a good PSU!

Yea I have to disagree? As long as the PSU supports the amps you need on certain rails(and supplies enough power watt-wise), then I don't know how it could go wrong..

The better quality the PSU, the more accurate it will distribute. If you buy some no-name brand, it can be quite faulty... And doesn't last very long (and I am talking about normal conditions).

If you really want to get the maximun potential (power wise) then u are going to need something that gets more than just the job done! ;)

There are many other factors in a PSU besides having enough watts, etc. Proper distribution is very important at all times.

whats the best overclocking board manufacturer? i have a 3 ghz p4 and i bought the sp-94 heatsink, which is the best on the market. my motherboard blows for overclocking so i need a new one. which can i overclock the most on?

The KV8-Max3 is MUCH better than the Asus... Like I said... it benched a hell of a lot more than the Asus in EVERY single test. That's why I bought it!...! YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!

ooops...i mean between the Asus K8V SE Deluxe and Abit KV8 Pro, which one would probably be the better buy? cant afford the max3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom