Ghost 12 or Acronis 10 for Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Acronis was bought out by Symantec and incorporated into Ghost i would have to say either would be fine.

I have used Acronis on Vista personaly. But not Ghost.

I have a trial of both and have been experimenting. So far acronis won't do a scheduled task. I am sure it is user error but I don't know for sure. When I come to the later part of the setup of the schedule it says the user name password are not correct. I don't know which user name they want or if it is the password that is not right. I don't have a password to get into my user name so I wonder if that is the problem? Anyone know what I am doing wrong.

I have not used these programs before and was wondering if anyone could tell me how they actually work. I backup to my external. My c drive with all apps and os goes bad. Will I have to reinstall? Which backup is easier to use in an instance like this? I have not used these programs before and was wondering if anyone could tell me how they actually work. I backup to my external. My c drive with all apps and os goes bad. Will I have to reinstall? Which backup is easier to use in an instance like this? I have not used these programs before and was wondering if anyone could tell me how they actually work. I backup to my external. My c drive with all apps and os goes bad. Will I have to reinstall? Which backup is easier to use in an instance like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom