First time builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
for your build the xcilio will do great, yes it cheap in price but not performance
dont go and waste 60 bucks on a seasonic because its not worth it

Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt seasonic make the corsair psus? The antec 900 can be had for 80 bucks from fry's right now and a corsair 520 is about the same price. And yes, the 70 dollars for a q6600 is worth it, but make sure you order it from some place that guarantees it is a g0 stepping, ala clubit.com

Borat_Two_thumbs_up_yours.jpg

Another thing is I live in canada and I don't think newegg ships here, but I could get a US address, unless there's a good site for canada? Could I have my credit card to my canadian address and then ship to the US though? Thanks alot for the help anyways.

Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt seasonic make the corsair psus? The antec 900 can be had for 80 bucks from fry's right now and a corsair 520 is about the same price. And yes, the 70 dollars for a q6600 is worth it, but make sure you order it from some place that guarantees it is a g0 stepping, ala clubit.com

seasonic gives it stuff to higher end antecs.

I just like seasonic, because you get what you pay for, whichs its awesomeness.

Another thing is I live in canada and I don't think newegg ships here, but I could get a US address, unless there's a good site for canada? Could I have my credit card to my canadian address and then ship to the US though? Thanks alot for the help anyways.

The popular Canada sites are, NCIX.com and canadacomputers.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom