Video Card Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah lol it doesnt give me a slot type, the graphics sub category is empty, the motherboard has it all but i dont see a slot type, am i looking for something not as blatant as "Slot" lol sorry, im good with computer programs and some hardware, not alot though =\

Open up your side panel, and tell us what you see. The AGP slots are usually of blue, brown, or yellow color. And the PCI slots are usually white.
agp_slot.jpg

i see 3 white slots coming off of integrated 6100, but i checked the sizes it looks like the x700 pro would fit in nicely except for the fact that the x700 has 3 like tabs that should go into the slot but the slot only has 2 slits. not a good sign to an upgrade is it?

So theres only 3 white slots? Any other slots, besides those? If not, then you can't install that graphic card.

theres a black slot i beleive, not as big as the brown one you show in that picture above. its directly above the white ones, probably PCI?

I'm assuming, that's the AGP slot. Does it look like the AGP card, will fit? PCI slots are only white.

not sure ill double check in a minute but im pretty sure its doesnt, i think it has 2, lemme check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom