Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

damh well one for you, believe me its simply shocking but i dont give two craps about how neat my case is, but i would like it to look nice:

IMG_4834.jpg

L0L

the case didnt come with mounts to go in that bay and i only found out about 3 months ago tht i didnt have any but cnt be bothered to send it bck lol i dnt mind really

1.jpg

Hmm, apparently the spirit of B1gapl was with me as I was rewiring my computer with the Antec P180B case.

Unfortunately, the 24-pin extension was a female-to-female connection which doesn't make sense; so I had to route the "snake" (as my little cousin who is pushing me around is calling it) through the front of the case. Thank goodness that my patented Ninja Technique #4® has to ability to completely disguise the cable. Funny thing is, I do not have a window...

2.jpg

:) 10/10 to the person above me because phucng_10 has so much skills that his cables are completely hidden in post #165. Using my psychic skills, I am assuming the cables are behind the comma! (****, I'm lame)

9/10 great job.

I am just a little worried that the amount of times b1gpl is being marked as some sort of tech deity.... :eek:

No, I am just sweet talking to know what the **** is in that box.

Back
Top Bottom