Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

RGELLIS: I'd give you a 8/10. :happy: The USB, front panel switches, etc. could probably be pulled back a bit more so that you can twist tie it to the drive bays?

san21893: 8.25/10. You can try flipping the HDD so that your long S-ATA wires wouldn't be showing much.

Nice wire managements everyone! Keep them coming! :D

Idk if i could turn the hdds around bcuz i have no access to the front. The fan is attached to the drive bay. I could get short sata cables or go under my mobo.

some very nice jobs and wire managements here guys, i felt left out so heres mine.
000_0582.jpg

Thats a fairly old pic but nothing has changed, since i have an OCZ psu the wires are VERY stiff and cant really be "put" anywhere you like, its kinda like "this is me and this is how I WANT to be and your not moving me" :rolleyes: although it doesnt look that clean and tidy i think all my hardware and cpu is able to breath well enough as there isnt any wires near the mobo

jonny_uk, it's time for you to mod your Antec 900! Some motivation! :laughing: Well right now I'll give you 5/10. If you mod your case and find a way to hide your wires, I'd say it'll probably bump you up to about 8~9/10. :happy:

i would never post mine on here as its pretty awful

Back
Top Bottom