XFX S775 nForce 680i LT SLI DDR2 ATX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too impatient lol, I can't afford to get one this month - but I suppose I could get 1 next month then sell the the GTS. I'll get another GTX the month after too.. hmm this pc should be a beast, right? I'm prolly gona need a 700w PSU instead of the 600w :s

edit:

Ok I've agreed finance with the website it comes to 1,208.00 GBP = 2,405.97 USD

Thats with 2x 8800 GTX's and a 700w PSU, think that'll be enough power?

maybe he wants to run SLI....just because its the local bandwagon on here to get a DS3R doesnt mean that everyone should have that board. there are other options and better boards out there. especially if he wants to run SLI and have a decent gaming rig.

i personally bought an EVGA 680i board because i plan to SLI 2 Ultras in the near future.

Yes, paying 130 for a p35 board and a single graphics card that runs roughly 80% as good as an sli configuration for 800 bucks less is jumping on a bandwagon.

"SLI is, simply put, two graphics processors doing the work of one. Each graphics card is assigned 50% of the visual workload for a given scene and both GPUs render their share concurrently, effectively doubling the output. As we know, no system is 100% efficient, but SLI can come as close as a 90% performance gain under supported titles and applications."

The Unofficial Hardware And SLI Reference Guide - SLI Zone Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom