Geek Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol like they are going to know your age?

the whole "people will take offense to a 15 year old fixing their pc" is dumb

most people who have to call geeksquad probably wish they had a 15 year old neighbor that could help them with their pc and just give them like 30 bucks instead of giving some geek squad 100 or so an hour

too bad none of my neighbors need help with their pc's :|

I just fix my friend's or relative's computers, for $30-100, depending on the issue. And they refer me to others, so that's how I get my money. Don't need a job.

me and my dad have gotten well over 2000 bucks from fixing peoples computers

one lady came to me saying geek squad wanted like 400 bucks to fix her pc that wasnt even worth 400, so ii fixed it for 100 bucks (refrormat, backups, and antivirus and other essential programs)
and she has referred us and now we have, no joke, about 80 pending offers from alot of small busnesses

me and my dad have gotten well over 2000 bucks from fixing peoples computers

one lady came to me saying geek squad wanted like 400 bucks to fix her pc that wasnt even worth 400, so ii fixed it for 100 bucks (refrormat, backups, and antivirus and other essential programs)
and she has referred us and now we have, no joke, about 80 pending offers from alot of small busnesses

wow....That's great. Have you thought of starting your own business?

yea thats where the money is being saved my dad wants to do his own business
he mostly works with laptops and just leaves me with the desktops

whether the whole business thing will ever take off idk but so far it looks promising

I installed a DVD drive and gave my grandma 256mb of RAM for 15 bucks :|

You charged your grandma?!?!?!?!

Am I the only person who fixes his friends' pcs for free? In the last week I've done 3 reformats, installed a DVD drive, some ram...and helped a friend setup his wireless network...not one **** dime...

Hrm...

I think people are pc-help stingy now-a-days ;)

No one gets paid in dimes, remember? It's all in dollars. Lol i get what you're saying. As for working with the geeksquad, idk but i would sure never go there again for help. they were asking for around 300 for a router, a wireless adapter, and encryption. A total ripoff.

close friends and relatives are free. everyone else gets their a$$ taxed. its easy to start a business, if you start off small. i have a real job that pays real money, but i build/repair/service systems for people/small businesses and make a reeeeal nice side income from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom