System build cut short...very short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
so yeah just found out my MB GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R 775 North Bridge heatsink or whatever was totally detached from my mobo and the plastic springs that hold the heavy object were torn off...so yeah...RMAing it sucks...delays my build at least another week...incredable dissapointment

Nobody's talking, but you gotta admit: it sucks. Maybe it was the shipping company or it's just a special case.

It could be the company. I thought they do double-checks before packaging. But darnit! I want to see your system up and running Gabb! :happy: Remember to post your wire management on my wire management thread! Please and thank you! :laughing:

It could be the company. I thought they do double-checks before packaging. But darnit! I want to see your system up and running Gabb! :happy: Remember to post your wire management on my wire management thread! Please and thank you! :laughing:

ill get pictures but yeah...I invested like $2000 in my entire system and I can't even get it online...took me weeks to get a g0 and now this happens...life sure sucks....waaaaaaaaa cry cry QQ

Nobody's talking, but you gotta admit: it sucks. Maybe it was the shipping company or it's just a special case.

I dont think it was the shipping company...I mean it was packaged pretty well...then again as my friend noted: 2 very weak white PLASTIC screws holding the very heavy north bridge heat sink in place...if it was rocked very severely no doubt that thing might come off

ill get pictures but yeah...I invested like $2000 in my entire system and I can't even get it online...took me weeks to get a g0 and now this happens...life sure sucks....waaaaaaaaa cry cry QQ

Aw, don't cry! :D You will get your system up and running! Have belief and confidence! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom