IE error

Status
Not open for further replies.
navigate to event viewer by click the start button > right click my computer > left click manage > expand the event viewer > look through the windows application & system logs for any info that would help fix this problem.

well , i cant get windows cleaner to work correctly ive tried both versions that are out. When i do a test scan it finds like 320 mb of stuff but when i do the actual scan it scans about 1-10 files and stalls. The IE error just popped up to :(

You may want to try safemode for cleanup....

dont forget to run the registry cleaner from ccleaner

Also, do you have your IPod running? If you do, disable it for the time being.

Post a screenshot of msconfig>startup

Well it doesnt look like spyware. Nor do i see any signs of adware. Have you tried Malware?

Malicious Software Removal Tool

Run that and see if it doesn anything. Also try some online virus scans and see if they come up with anything.

why does everyone hve a thing against IE, I like firefox as you can change the theme but i dont hate IE with a passion like loads of people on here

Have you tried to just install IE6? Are you running the leaked build of SP3?

It jsut seems like a corrupt install somehow. It seems that the adware you got really messed with your regisrty. Have you tried any registry apps like CCleaner or Registry Mechanic or REgistry Repair?

I tihnk i saw RM on your machine. That is goo but CCleaner and REgistery Repair are good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom