Geek Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
These people are jokes as far as "tech savvy" goes... and they get paid an absurd amount of money to do everyday things.

Has anyone considered trying to get a job with the Geek Squad? Wouldn't we all be amazing at it? I am seriously considering working there next summer. I am 19, have worked in an office for 2 summers in a row, (sent 2000 emails this summer) built my own pc, man handled Vista way back in March, do all my own stunts...etc etc etc.

Think I have a chance?

They don't get paid that much according to most of the other threads around here. Someone mentioned $9/hr

Just because you pay best buy 100 bucks for the first hour doesnt mean geek squad makes anything over 10 bucks an hour.

i know a couple people from my computer engineering class that went a joined the geek squad and they make like 12/hr some even make more, and from what they tell me the job sucks, you ddont ever get to build pcs you setup printers and routers, reformat, back ups, and anti viruses
and if you mess up and lose someones files they told you to back up, then kiss your job goodbye

but they are retards for the most part and charge way too much for the crappy work they do

i know best buy have started making employees get their a+ cert before they will be hired

They would never ever hire a 15yo lol. I make 9/hr now and I heard 13.50/hr for some geek squad positions. I hate my current job, so yeah... working with people who like computers? sounds fun to me.

They would never ever hire a 15yo lol. I make 9/hr now and I heard 13.50/hr for some geek squad positions. I hate my current job, so yeah... working with people who like computers? sounds fun to me.

well.. i guess i'll stick to my internship here at TF :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom